Monday, July 16, 2007

Family Reunion

Here is Hoop Lake.
Dan caught a monster fish.

This past week as many of you know I went to my family reunion up at Hoop Lake in the Uinta Mountains. My trip up there was a well needed break from the heat and rigors of wok. The trip had a slow start as I-15 was closed so we had to take the break road from southern Utah to my grandfathers in Tooele, where we spent the next couple of days. On the Tuesday of last week I met up with my best friend that is moving to VA at the end of the month we went to see Harry Potter at the midnight showing. It was a fun experience. Then we went to Hoop Lake where we met and enjoyed to company of family. We walked around the lake, fished, ate good food and had great conversations. On the way home we watch a car roll off the road—the guy was not hurt but it was a site to see. Now back at work I long for last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it was a native fish though. Most planters are bigger than that.