Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flood in St George


Sorry I haven't been able to post lately the Internet has going me a lot of trouble lately. But Two weeks ago we had a flask flood in St George and two of the apartments that OPA rented were flooded-- the worst damage in St George. I missed the storm but got hit by a similar one while driving though Zion. It was not fun; looking back I think that I should have pulled over and waited out the storm. But now everything is OK and back to normal for the most part. Here are some pics that my friend took from the aftermath I think that they speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely mess. And a good reason to have renters insurance which is cheap.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm glad you're safe!